Robert Murray

"Pete C." wrote in message
Unfortunately I don't have an ultrasonic cleaner although I should get
one. Today I was able to get them turning with a little "persuasion",
after the first turn and a little more dunking in the Kroil I was able
to take them appart for the most part. The parts for each are now in
ziplock baggies still saturated in Kroil until I get ambition to try to
finish cleaning and polishing them. Then I will need to get a small set
of cheapo gauge blocks to get some level of calibration. I don't need
real high percision for hobby work, but they should at lest be set to
some reasonable standard.

Pete C.

Bearing balls are usually held to.0001 inch, all the bearing houses have
them.
Bob