Ed Huntress

"Gunner" wrote in message
On 8 Sep 2004 06:31:55 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

Jim, please point out to me, exactly where the increases in the size
of the government have been and we can discuss the issue.

Whoops, sorry, missed the content there. The simple
answer that any high school accounting student could tell
you is:

The RED side of the ledger!

Jim

Jim Jim Jim..please dont weasel. Be specific ok? Teach me something.

Here ya' go, Gunner. Check the historical tables near the end of this US
Budget Report from the White House. Fiscal Year 2002 began on October 1st,
2001, so that's the first one you can pin on Dubya:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget...5/pdf/hist.pdf

As you can see, Dubya and the Republican-controlled Congress have increased
spending in virtually every category. Some of them are real beauts.

If you want details, you can find more at:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget/fy2005/

The one I pointed to above is the Historical Tables.

If this is Bush's idea of "smaller government," I hope he doesn't try to
make it any smaller. He'll drive us into bankrupcy before the next pres is
installed.

Ed Huntress