CR

(TinMan1332) wrote:

But even if a tornado wiped out my house, I have
insurnace to cover it.

If that same torando hit my florida home, I would have to have over $16000 in
damages before I see one dime from insurance... and that's the best coverage I
can get. I also pay nearly 5k per year for that crappy coverage. So Larry,
quit ignorant bitching for a moment while I thank God & Country for FEMA's
help.

Hmm, hurricanes occur every single year. Many years they hit that
part of the country that is mainly surrounded by water - namely
Florida.

Anyone who chooses to live in Florida shouldn't be surprised when a
hurricane comes. They also shouldn't be surprised when the insurance
companies recognize this same fact and price their policies
accordingly.

So, Tinman, if you choose to live in Florida, you pay the costs
associated with it. If you don't like the costs, there are many areas
around the country that don't have $5000 insurance bills every year.

Nobody forces you to live there year after year, storm after storm.

The government does force me to pay tax dollars so that they can
subsidize the people who choose to live in the higher risk areas.
Regardless of what you call it, it is subsidizing.

While you are thanking God & Country for FEMA, how about thanking the
rest of us that funded FEMA?

email to
(remove the "notreal-")