Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
raden wrote:
Haven't you ever seen those 'fly on the wall' TV progs? And the bits
they actually show you are the bits that worked...

Well, when I went to the HSE discussion on gas safety on behalf of this
NG a couple of years ago, I took a simple pocket dictaphone with me,
everything came out clearly and I had no problem analysing it later on

But I assume you put the machine in a reasonable place - like on a table?
A table can act as a ground plane and help a mic quite a bit. Difficult to
do if you want to keep it concealed, though.

--
*Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.