pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show "Eide"
wrote back on Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:57:21 -0400 in
rec.crafts.metalworking :

To what end? A mission accomplished? I don't like the idea of a war on
terrorism - it gives the warlord a never ending supply of enemies. There can
never be an end to such a war. We definitely need to look at the log in our
own eye on this issue, i.e. why are we a target?

Because people like you still let your women folk dress like
prostitutes. You still let them out on the streets unescorted by a
responsible male relative.
And the offensive nature of what is broadcast on TV, and presented in
the movies, that must stop.

Sorry "eide", but you are the reason the Wahabbist radicals like bin
Laden et al, hate the United States. What you need to do is convert now,
and not to any watered down version of Islam, but to the One, True, Faith,
as interpreted by Imams of the Wahabist school. It won't be easy, but you
know what you need to do.

Hop to it!

pyotr

YHVH Akbar!