Jonathan Kamens

(Jass) writes:
They do have
a little girl, and she is learning to walk, and I'm sure you wouldn't
want to see your child try to walk in a house that is 3 inches off
from one end to the next end!

Sorry, I'm with v. on this one. Having watched my three kids learn to
walk, I can't imagine that a 3-inch rise from one side of our house to
the other would have made a bit of difference in either how fast they
learned or how "hazardous" it was.

Also, the height of the rise is irrelevant to how hard it is for a
young kid to walk it; what is relevant is the angle. So what's the
angle of elevation that you think is so hazardous to this kid?

Obviously this house should had never
been approved to be sold!!!

A homeowner is not obligated to get "approval" to sell.

Obviously, a homeowner can't sell a house that has been condemned
without informing potential buyers of that fact, but you've provided no
evidence to suggest that the house was ever condemned. Indeed, as I
pointed out before, you explicitly stated in your original posting that
the sellers informed your friends about the prior work on the house and
the problems that work was intended to correct. Unless your friends
can prove that the sellers knowingly misled them or withheld
information, they've got no grounds to attempt to reverse the sale.

It's too late to criticize their decision,
all I wanted is some imput on what they could do.

They can retain a lawyer who specializes in Florida real estate law
and ask the lawyer to evaluate the facts and tell them what their
options are. The advice you, or they, get from this newsgroup is
worth what you paid for it.

Your friends behaved ignorantly and foolishly in their purchase, and
you're doing the same thing in your postings here. It seems like
hiring a good lawyer to help with this mess might be the first good
thing you or your friends do with this situation.