Pet

Paul wrote:

I had this problem with a pipe that went no-where. I think when you get the
air out it will go away. Air is compressable - water isn't !

We had it too, seemed to come from the fact the previous occupiers had a
combi boiler fitted and the plumber had just looped back the cold water
feed from the redundant header tank in the loft. a superb place for air
to be trapped without any logical way of bleeding it off.

Chopped the whole lot out and hey presto !

--
http://gymratz.co.uk - UK's best bodybuilding supplements,gym equipment.
http://gymratz.co.uk/hot-seat.htm - Live web-cam!