Sunworshipper

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 15:00:10 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 09:29:54 -0400, "Eide"
wrote:

That "sharp sword" has _really_ done well so far!

Indeed. Toppling two regimes, wiping out 80% of the leadership of a
global terror organization and freeing 50,000,000 people from
totalitarian governments.

Not bad hey?

Not bad if you're playing Conqueror of the World and you don't mind having a
thousand or so of your troops killed in the process. But what if your job is
to defend the United States, and its people?

Ed Huntress

What ever happened with the allegations and book that scrub had a hard
on for daddy's ole whore from day one? If I was on his cabinet I'd be
playing Serpico and try to get him out the same day.

I think that scrub really screwed up by not standing up right away and
said duty calls to the school kids.

What escapes me is why anyone would want to be Pres. Scrub is a dim
wit and having rich immoral (IM0) rat ambulance chasers is almost as
bad. At least the attorney should have some common since. But, I still
don't think I'll vote. Why go down and write in Ed?

From my perspective the economy is way below expectations after 911.
Also , I think this world economy is being advaned way too fast for
the world to have a pay back within our life span. Good over all when
it happens , but at the moment it seems that the rich will get richer
off of short term profits and weaken our nation for the sake of a far
off pipe dream.

The US controlling the whole world is not going to happen. When the
planes hit the buildings I knew what it was about. Then I was shocked
that most people wouldn't say anything wrong about the US. Sure they
maybe be rouge and zealots , but they didn't dream this all up for
nothing. It will never be settled while people believe that Isitreal ,
Mecca, and other religious locations are where "god" will return.
There are many cultures that think that way , kinda like putting
momentous and having to be where a loved one actually died.

I think things would get better if we stopped giving money to other
countries and see how they do to get a grasp of how a world economy
would really work. I can see why we would want to jump in for Kuwait
even wrong , but why can't people acknowledge why Isitreal has been
propped up? Why didn't the Saudi's spend all their $ to liberate
Kuwait ASAP ?

Sure its a big deep mess that the world is in , but I think a little
more honesty would help more than anything else. Or, try to educate
the masses that ideals are more metaphor than physical.