Leon

"SteveC1280" wrote in message
Rockler's new Visa card gives a $20 certificate for every $2000 charged.
Since
I pay my kids tuition bills by credit card and the way SWMBO spends money,
could get some nice (free) tools at Rockler. Is there a catch I have
missed?
Do the certificates expire at midnight or something?

Remove the 'remove' in my address to e:mail me.

You may want to look at MasterCards rewards, Thank you card. I get 5% back
on Groceries stores, Gas stations, and Pharmacies. Every thing else gets
1%. Typically I get about $35 to $40 for about $1500 of spending. The
Rockler card basically only gives 1% period.