Karl Townsend

Here are a couple typical tools that I sold on ebay with my
shaper attachment....

http://www.suscom-maine.net/~nsimmons/ShaperTools.JPG

I could certainly hack up somethin like that. It looks totally non rigid to
me. Did these work well or do they skip and then dig in?

Maybe I'm a dreaming here, but I thought maybe a special shaper bit was made
that looks kinda like a broach with one tooth and then has the round
mounting shank so its all one rigid piece.

Has the shaper become such an arcane machine that tooling isn't made for
them? I've looked though my catalogs with no success.

Karl