John

Default Radiator Covers

.....but you miss the satisfaction of flushing out the radiator, painting the
brackets and screwing them back over the new wall paper or paint - and wait
for it.........rubbing down the radiator with wet & dry and painting it
horizontally to avoid runs.

Then getting hand prints on the paint because I was impatient to put it
back!

Takes all sorts........

--

Regards

John

"SpeedyC" wrote in message
On another tact, don't radiator covers reduce the effective output of the
radiator as your heating the MDF not the room?

---

---
All of my outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.