Peter

"Pete C" wrote in message
On 7 Sep 2004 14:17:45 -0700, (dave) wrote:

Mu zanussi( coolszone)50/50 frige freezer has a problem with the
freezer over freezing. It has got to the point that the freezer door
cannot be closed. It has one thermostat which has been changed. I read
somewhere on uk diy that some freezers have a timed defrost. What
would this look like, as I cannot find anything resembling a timer.
The only other thing I can think of is a leak from the 'gas'.

Hi,

Sounds like it needs defrosting, consult the instruction manual.

cheers,
Pete.

Common mistake to confuse frosting up with over freezing, it is frosted up
defrost it then check the door is sealing all the way round.

Peter