Ian Stirling

Jerry Built wrote:
raden wrote:
Jerry Built wrote:
I need a voice recorder that I can carry without being
noticed. It should be able to record for several hours,
with reasonable quality, and it should be easy to
transfer the recording made off it onto something else.
I've been thinking of something along the lines of:

snmjip
The 8 hours is rather longer than I need, yes. The voice-
activated recording, possibility of easy connection to the
telephone line and to a p.c. is very attractive, and the
blurb says "crystal clear recording". The price tag is a
downside, but I've got to have something like this, and
soon. Any comments on the piece of kit in the above tinyurl,
or knowledge of anything similar, or hints on where to ask?
This matter is pressing, and if anyone can make further
suggerstions......

The iRiver IFP-395.
512M memory, will do voice recording at 96K for some 12 hours.
The inbuilt microphone is small, and will give adequate results for
recording your own voice and someone you are speaking to in a quiet enviroment.
For better results, you'r looking at attaching a couple of external mics.
This is all easy to conceal, (the IFP is some 80*25*25mm), if you'r
wearing more than a bikini.