superpac

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND IMPUT. I THINK IF NOT TOO MUCH OF A PROBLEM,
WILL PROBABLY GO FOR A 100 AMP SERVICE, PROBABLY FROM THE POLE DIRECTLY, WE
HAVE AN OLD HOUSE, AND DONT HAVE THE TYPICAL 200 AMP PANEL TO FEED OFF OF.
THANKS FOR THE TIP ABOUT THE HIGHT OF THE OUTLETS, WILL DEFINATLY SITUATE
ABOVE THE 4 FOOT MARK.

WILL SEND MORE INFO AS THE PROJECT COMMENCES

STEVE
"steve" wrote in message
Planning on putting up a garage this fall, that I will use primarily for a
woodworking shop. size is 24x32. 2 car garage with separate smaller
"workshop" extension. will probably use it for storage and finishing.
question is approximatly how much electricity should I use for the shop,
will probably have to have a subpanel from the main house, or might need
separate panel from the pole. any pro con for either. I have a table saw
and lots of hand held tools, but dust collection, air cleaner, and other
stationary tools are in the future. also how many outlets, how close
together etc. of course money is always an issue. will try and do alot

of
wiring myself, with electrician doing the actual hookups. any help would
be greatly appreciated..