Bard

On 8 Sep 2004 20:04:03 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

Do you have a FAQ which talks about the foolishness of creating a
moderated group when the person suggesting same is unlikely to be
a positive influence in the process? That'd be helpful. Serious
question - I've seen many groups where a .moderated is created by
someone with an agenda, and the .moderated group languishes and dies
because of non-participation.

Well there is not one FAQ that says foolish as I recall, however there
are two FAQs that discuss moderated groups.

http://www.swcp.com/~dmckeon/mod-faq.html

http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/faqs/mod-pitfalls.html

also in my sig is a link to n.g FAQ, that points to creation process
in the big-8

Hopes this helps some.

--
news:alt.pagan FAQ at http://www.dmcom.net/bard/altpag.txt