Larry Jaques

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 14:29:04 GMT, Gunner
calmly ranted:

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 09:29:54 -0400, "Eide"
wrote:

That "sharp sword" has _really_ done well so far!

Indeed. Toppling two regimes,

Creating 2 regimes, then toppling them (when they pulled
some crap) when they didn't like us breaking our promises
to them? Look a little wider in scope for the real picture,
please.

wiping out 80% of the leadership of a global terror organization

Which we created and continue to fuel with our Imperialism?

and freeing 50,000,000 people from
totalitarian governments.

Not bad hey?

Very bad. We can't DO that kind of thing and expect the
results we won here in 200 years of fighting. Kaplan explains
it (in his book "The Coming Anarchy") far better than I can.
Exporting "democracy" doesn't work, period.

..-.
Better Living Through Denial
---
http://www.diversify.com Wondrous Website Design