TinMan1332

But even if a tornado wiped out my house, I have
insurnace to cover it.

If that same torando hit my florida home, I would have to have over $16000 in
damages before I see one dime from insurance... and that's the best coverage I
can get. I also pay nearly 5k per year for that crappy coverage. So Larry,
quit ignorant bitching for a moment while I thank God & Country for FEMA's
help.

I'm leaving soon to attend the funeral of a neighbor who was killed during
Hurricane Frances. It would be nice, Larry, if you just let this thread die
and keep your opinion to yourself. Tonight, while you are nice and cozy, I
will finish hauling wet insulation and mushy drywall out of my shingless living
room.

****ed at your ignorance,
J.P.