Pete C

On 7 Sep 2004 14:17:45 -0700, (dave) wrote:

Mu zanussi( coolszone)50/50 frige freezer has a problem with the
freezer over freezing. It has got to the point that the freezer door
cannot be closed. It has one thermostat which has been changed. I read
somewhere on uk diy that some freezers have a timed defrost. What
would this look like, as I cannot find anything resembling a timer.
The only other thing I can think of is a leak from the 'gas'.

Hi,

Sounds like it needs defrosting, consult the instruction manual.

cheers,
Pete.