Dave Liquorice

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 01:15:06 +0100, Dave Jones wrote:

Uses a sort of rotating small pair of scissor blades. And, yes, it
goes into a right angle - like between ceiling and wall etc so you
don't pull back the paper. It doesn't give as perfect cut as
scissors, but more a very fine wavy one - a bit like a perforated
edge. To e-mail, change noise into sound.

I think JML do something similar, Aris Wallpaper Cutter

Very similar, though not quite identical. Price about double what B&Q
had the other one "listed" for.

Pesky site though, why does it bother with some nasty low resolution,
low frame rate, postage stamp video when they could have decent
quality still images and not require a plugin...

Personally I use a Harris wallpaper cutting guide and a sharp
stanley

The "sharp stanley" is the problem unless it really is sharp I find it
snags and it doesn't stay sharp long...

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail