dave in Fairfax

Gary Newman wrote:
lol, thanks for proving my point
That's right Dave, you are arguing with yourself and now you have outed
yourself, must be a split personality.
You obviously have no clue what a sockpuppet is, but if commenting without
a clue were a crime, several people here would be in jail.
Get out of ignorance free card, do not pass go, do not get your chisels
sharpened...
sock puppet
n. [Usenet: from the act of placing a sock over
your hand and talking to it and pretending it's talking back] In
Usenet parlance, a pseudo through which the puppeteer posts
follow-ups to their own original message to give the appearance that
a number of people support the views held in the original message.

Gee, and here I was thinking that you might be an incarnation of
BAD. I know what a sock puppet is, I'm just not sure that you
aren't one. Have fun.
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader