George Eberhardt

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

"George Eberhardt" wrote in message
Then you
can fill the trench with about one foot of fill, and repeat the above
process. This cuts the trench length to 750 feet, which is still a lot

of
trench.

IIRC, here they generally go 700 ft /ton capacity--thats a 350 trench

there
and back.

1in pvc at 5 ft depth, and the pipe is filled 50% methanol--in a 3 ft wide
trench.....

No putting one loop on top the other, this probly is a no no--as

individual
trenches are spaced ~15 ft apart--you need area coupled with the
earth..........

So for a 4 ton unit, you go on and figure on a total area 60 ft wide by

350
ft long.

Disclaimer :

This is only my point of view from talking to a handful of local

installers
here in the pacific northwest and reading here and there on the net--they

is
all just a "rule of thumb type" of view............

Thanks for the comments. I think that rules out that type of system; I just
don't have enough land surface, and your numbers feel right to me.

--
George Eberhardt
(732)224-8988