Mike Halmarack

On 7 Sep 2004 01:02:03 -0700, (Justin Basini) wrote:

Does anyone have any experience of laying Marmoleum Click flooring?

After having been sold the product as "easy to install" (thought it
might be like laying laminate flooring!) it is far from easy. I have
spent two days trying to lay more that a couple of rows and its
driving me mad.

Any advice? Should I persevere or call in a professional?

Thanks for any help,

Justin

According to the original Marmoleum instructions, the substrate is
critical and demanding
I don't know about the Click stuff.
The info I have is on my other computer but if you do a Google for
"Marmoleum" specifying uk.d-i-y, there are old threads with links to
numerous PDF files on the subject of fitting etc..
--
Mike (Ex Tony. You'll know why) Halmarack