Rumpty

No one should work in the wood shop without at least a nuisance dust mask
on. If you are into heavy sanding operations a two strap mask is suggested.

--

Rumpty

"Ron" wrote in message
om...
I've heard about all the exotic woods and the irritations their dust
can cause but has anyone had a problem with poplar dust? I was working
in the shop all weekend long (all day for 3 days straight). I was
making some prototypes out of poplar and now I seem to be developing a
bad cough, chest irritations and a sore throat. I may have to go to
the Dr. soon to get it checked out. At first I thought it was just
irritation fromt he dust but I've used it before and haven't had a
problem.