Gunner

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 09:29:54 -0400, "Eide"
wrote:

That "sharp sword" has _really_ done well so far!

Indeed. Toppling two regimes, wiping out 80% of the leadership of a
global terror organization and freeing 50,000,000 people from
totalitarian governments.

Not bad hey?

Gunner

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .

"Government should do a few things, and do them well. Government
should not try to be all things to all people," Bush said. But, he
added, "I will rebuild our military power, because a dangerous world
still requires a sharp sword."

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke