Colum Mylod

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 11:53:54 +0100, tony sayer
wrote:

I'm indebted to me 'learned friend....whos got a better memory than I!..

P was that series connected heather arrangement 100ma IIRC and

F was pentode and

Y was a 'wectifier

whatever was a tetrode?.....L or summatt!...

Any room in the old gits' shed? L was power pentode, F was its weaker
non-power sibling. Must be correct since I can't ever forget the PL36:
bug bastid power pentode thing to drive the line coils and EHT
transformer. Now the smallest of the small must have been the FM
demodulator of our telly:: EH80 rings a bell. It fell out once and
left all the other candles without any heater juice, since they were
all chained.

The fresh of face must have web kites covering this by now, all full
of flash and other essentials.

--
New anti-spam address cmylod at despammed dot com