SQLit

"formerly known as 'cat arranger'" wrote
in message news:nZy%c.286121$Oi.269740@fed1read04...
Our housing development got a class action lawsuit
settlement that amounted to over 15K for each house.
The law firm gave us a few hundred pages of possible
problems that must be fixed or given notice of to buyers.
How would one (me) start to get estimates or evaluate
bids? And how can I be sure that the work will be
accepted as done correctly by a buyer?

Any other suggestions? Thanks : -)

Hire an pro/general contractor that does such work. Start with item 1 and
work through the list. If you have hundreds of pages me thinks that 15k
is not enough.

Get the stuff fixed and documented, you may have bought your last home.

---