Phisherman

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 02:48:04 GMT, "vince"
wrote:

anyone know if there'll be any problem putting the fridge near our wall
oven??
wife tells me it will damage the fridge...........

Your refrigerator will operate more efficiently if placed away from
heat sources. In my neighborhood, I see a lot of people operating
(old) refrigerators in their 90-degree garages instead of their cool
basement. This may cost $50 more per year in energy consumption plus
shorten the life of the refrigerator. Getting back to your
situation--if you can put some insulation (or distance) between the
two appliances all the better. But, I do not believe it will damage
the refrigerator.