Peter Hucker

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 10:53:57 GMT, ah wrote:

"Peter Hucker" ) wrote:

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 02:08:21 GMT, ah wrote:

"Peter Hucker" )
wrote:

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 00:46:30 GMT, ah wrote:

"Peter Hucker" )
wrote:

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 23:36:52 GMT, ah wrote:

"Peter Hucker" )
wrote:

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 22:35:30 GMT, ah wrote:

A sudden turn for the worse....

Explain.

You were doing so well....

Explain.

Are you still taking notes?

No, I ran out of bog paper and had to use the notepad.

ascii or utf8?

****s sake you can't wipe your arse with utf8, it chafs!

Well, at least it doesn't run-out when it's needed most!

But it lacks the ultra absorbency, so you use that little bit more.

--
*****TWO BABY CONURES***** 16 parrots and increasing http://www.petersparrots.com
93 silly video clips http://www.insanevideoclips.com

A journalist assigned to the Jerusalem bureau takes an apartment overlooking the Wailing Wall. Every day when she looks out, she sees an old Jewish man praying vigorously. So the journalist goes down and introduces herself to the old man.
She asks: "You come every day to the wall. How long have you done that and what are you praying for?"
The old man replies, "I have come here to pray every day for 25 years. In the morning I pray for world peace and then for the brotherhood of man. I go home have a cup of tea and I come back and pray for the eradication of illness and disease from the earth."
The journalist is amazed. "How does it make you feel to come here every day for 25 years and pray for these things?" she asks.
The old man looks at her sadly. "Like I'm talking to a wall."