Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Dave Jones wrote:
No make on it I'm afraid. Bought from IIRC Homebase, but many years
ago. Uses a sort of rotating small pair of scissor blades. And, yes,
it goes into a right angle - like between ceiling and wall etc so you
don't pull back the paper. It doesn't give as perfect cut as scissors,
but more a very fine wavy one - a bit like a perforated edge. You'd
have to look close to see this, though.

I think JML do something similar, Aris Wallpaper Cutter

http://www.jmldirect.com/products/productdetails.asp?Keywords=&prodID=57&catID=3&cat name=D.I.Y.

The description looks about right, but no pic on my browser, so can't
really tell.

At that price it's worth trying for the hell of it.

--
*I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.