Joe Gorman

Mark & Juanita wrote:

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 19:01:41 +0100, LRod
wrote:

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 00:37:38 +0000, "Vito Kuhn"
wrote:

REQUEST FOR DISCUSSION (RFD)
moderated group rec.woodworking.moderated

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Moderator: Susan Welchel
Moderator: Vito Kuhn

Did I miss a memo?

Seems like we have an answer to the question, "Who died and made you
newsgroup monitor?" ;-)

More seriously, it will be interesting to see if very many respond to
this request positively. rec.ww has its own unique flavor, but it is akin
to a real-world shop, where people talk about all sorts of things in
addition to the wood project de' jour.

To summarize: I don't think a new group such as this would be very
interesting, nor a very good idea.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

This is right up there with the censorship pushed through by a bunch of
idiots that controls political ads by citizens within 30-60 days of anelection.