dadiOH

Tom Christeas wrote:
I have a McCulloch Timber Bear Chain Saw model 60013414 for about 10
years or so and while letting it idle so I can gather some wood the
saw stopped and has not started since. Checked the spark plug and
it fires so I am assuming it's a gas related problem?? This
chainsaw requires a fuel/oil mixture although not sure what the
ratio is so I have been using 32:1 when I could and sometimes ran
it with straight gas (no oil) and never had a problem until now.

Rebuild the carburetor. Check the air filter too.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.0...