Buxnot

Andy Wade wrote:
xenelk wrote:

Which was my point. I was just trying to explain it in simple
terms....

But you got it wrong. The need to use decent (i.e. well-screened)
coax cable for DTT is much more to do with keeping impulsive
interference at bay, than with the loss of the cable.

It made sense to me.

Signal degrades over any cable. The signal degrades more over low
quality cable compared to high quality cable. "xenelk" didn't lay claim
as to the reason for the degradation, it could mean signal strength
loss, susceptibility to interference or anything.

I'm not quite sure why you're arguing with someone who appears to agree
with you!