JoeD

PCOpug wrote:

Man what a fix.

If the basement is unfinished , then , what are you tearing out ?

I am removing small sections of the basement ceiling along the edge
where the ceiling meets the concrete block supporting the house.
I'll be able to see the beams that are hidden by the ceiling.

What is the Sill plate (basement header) relationship to ground level ?

I don't know what that is?

Is the home surrounded by concrete Slabs (Driveways and walkways) ?

I think the house is seating on concrete blocks that start about 5 feet
below the ground.

Termites will randomly forage .

How far away is the infested neighbors house ?

The house that was infested is parallel to my house and is about 10 feet
away.

Here is an easier way to look inside walls
Bora Scope
http://www.iaqcoop.com/Merchant2/mer...ategory_Code=B

drill small holes and peep inside. Spackle shut.

I was thinking of doing that as well.