Fred

Thanks, but no Olympus C700 manuals there. Also, folks will see that all
the Olympus manuals on this site are USER manuals. You can get those from
www.olympus.com.

"Yikes!ItsIke" wrote in message

http://www.manuals4you.com

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 17:46:11 GMT, "Fred"
wrote:

Thanks again, Big G!! I really appreciate the links and the info!

"gothika" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 05:07:44 -0500, "Mark D. Zacharias"
wrote:

"Fred" wrote in message
.. .
OK. That's enough complaining and carrying on, you knuckleheads...

Let's get back to the original subject...

Anybody know where I can get service documentation on the Olympus

C-700
digital camera? Olympus does not supply this to the general public

OR
service techs.

Anyone? Hello?

If they don't supply it to the public or to repair techs, I don't know

who
else would possibly have it - a defector from Olympus Service, or

their
Chinese vendor?

Mark Z.

It's been a while since I did any camera repair.( service days.)
Try a local camera repair shop.
I used to get repair manuals for Nikons from a friend who worked at
SPTS.(Southern Photo Technical Service.)
He's long since retired tho'.
Try making friend with some of the actual repair persons.( some will
make copies of manuals for a small fee.)
Here are some links to someof the pro camera sites.

http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a....ic=photo%2enet

http://www.photo.net/community/index

The link below is to an electronic site, lots of how to links and
source links.

http://www.epanorama.net/index.php

The graflex site is mostly for old press cameras but the guys there
are most all camera repairmen and might be able to help you track down
a buyable manual.(They've helped me in the past in procuring hard to
get service manuals.)
http://www.graflex.org/

Want to Fix Something?

http://www.manuals4you.com