Dave Jones

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article om,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
I've got one of those cheap battery operated cutters that makes a
pretty fair job of cutting at skirting boards etc - certainly better
than I can manage with the score pull back and cut technique.

Does it run down the angle so you don't pull back like you need to for
sciccors? What make/model, can't say I've ever spotted one in a shed
but I've not been looking that hard.

No make on it I'm afraid. Bought from IIRC Homebase, but many years ago.
Uses a sort of rotating small pair of scissor blades. And, yes, it goes
into a right angle - like between ceiling and wall etc so you don't pull
back the paper. It doesn't give as perfect cut as scissors, but more a
very fine wavy one - a bit like a perforated edge. You'd have to look
close to see this, though.

--
*If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

I think JML do something similar, Aris Wallpaper Cutter
http://www.jmldirect.com/products/pr...at name=D.I.Y.

Personally I use a Harris wallpaper cutting guide and a sharp stanley
http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/produc...PRODID=271 19