Yikes!ItsIke

http://www.manuals4you.com

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 17:46:11 GMT, "Fred"
wrote:

Thanks again, Big G!! I really appreciate the links and the info!

"gothika" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 05:07:44 -0500, "Mark D. Zacharias"
wrote:

"Fred" wrote in message
.. .
OK. That's enough complaining and carrying on, you knuckleheads...

Let's get back to the original subject...

Anybody know where I can get service documentation on the Olympus C-700
digital camera? Olympus does not supply this to the general public OR
service techs.

Anyone? Hello?

If they don't supply it to the public or to repair techs, I don't know

who
else would possibly have it - a defector from Olympus Service, or their
Chinese vendor?

Mark Z.

It's been a while since I did any camera repair.( service days.)
Try a local camera repair shop.
I used to get repair manuals for Nikons from a friend who worked at
SPTS.(Southern Photo Technical Service.)
He's long since retired tho'.
Try making friend with some of the actual repair persons.( some will
make copies of manuals for a small fee.)
Here are some links to someof the pro camera sites.

http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a....ic=photo%2enet

http://www.photo.net/community/index

The link below is to an electronic site, lots of how to links and
source links.

http://www.epanorama.net/index.php

The graflex site is mostly for old press cameras but the guys there
are most all camera repairmen and might be able to help you track down
a buyable manual.(They've helped me in the past in procuring hard to
get service manuals.)
http://www.graflex.org/

Want to Fix Something?

http://www.manuals4you.com