tony sayer

In article 0, mike
ring writes
tony sayer wrote in
:

In article 0, mike
ring writes

I expect you must be near the south coast somewhere?. This lift has
been on the go for sometime now, the pressure has been around 1034 mb
for quite some time.

Bl**dy weather)

Not South Coast, mid-Essex. Pressure 1033.

Its 1037 here in Cambridge now. Just come back from Stansted airport and
was listening to RADIO 2 from Holland all the way no noise at all!...

Every year at this time it's the same; it's about time "they" did something
about it.

Yep bloody scientist should do summatt about all this hot weather pity
we cant have the same as last Monday(

Even freeview's breaking up now, Sky is fine of course. Only very heavy
rain stops that.

O yes!, doesn't it!...

And I've only got a free to air card, I wouldn't pay the money, mumble,
mutter...

Neither would i... grumble etc...
mike

--