x@y

Hello "Brian" !!

Thank You very Much for Sharing Your know how on pasting.
I will print Your instructions, in case of computer crush or
viruses, and practice. Thanks Again, x@y.

"Brian Lawson" wrote in message
Hey X&Y,

Another little hint for the "pasting" part, is to type in a set

of
"angle brackets", like this at the spot you wish to

paste in
the "link" or URL. Then when you have highlighted the link you

wish
to paste in, and done the CTRL-C, and go to the page for

pasting, you
put the cursor in between those two angle brackets before you

hit
CTRL-V, so that the "link" ends up written between the

brackets. This
allows you to put in really long links and then most other

people you
send this to can "double-pick" it and have it go to that site
immediately.

For instance, lets say I was looking at an Ebay page, and

wanted to
send the URL for a milling machine to you. If I just "paste

in"

it may get broken by some email readers to look like this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&category=58254&item=3825557252

and would be no good without further effort on your part.

But, if I type in the first, then place the cursor

between them
before CTRL-V, we get

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...gory=58254&ite
m=3825557252

and most peoples programs can understand to keep all between

the
brackets as "one thing". A better example (longer URL) might

be

http://www.bevlisting.com/board.php?...a920c0 35ca15

versus

http://www.bevlisting.com/board.php?...7b74aa7b4dddcf