dave in Fairfax

Andy Dingley wrote:
If you're going to comment on this thread, please check that your
follow-ups are at least x-posted to news.groups, which is the correct
place to discuss RFDs. If they're not, then they can tend to get lost
from sight of the official process.

But yes, it's a lousy idea. I also _really_ don't like the idea of two
self-appointed moderators who don't even have real email address. One
is a lurker who has barely posted and the other is completely unknown.
Why not just call it rec.woodworking.me.me.me ?

I make it a point, with this exception and occas stupidity, to not
x-post. I doubt that this group that Vito is longing for will
ever get off the ground, even ssuming it gets a "yes" vote. He
has managed to miss the point and the ethos of this NG, which
along with RCW is one of the few left that has common decency as a
core value and pleasant give and take as a manner. Take a look at
the wRECk and you see the remnants of the the older porch and
pond. why would we want to give that up for a sterile serving of
pablum. Thanks for catching the extra e BTW. %-)

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work