Charles Spitzer

"HA HA Budys Here" wrote in message
I have another homeowners insurance question.

Suppose I took out 2 policies from 2 different companies simultaniously?

I hear a few horror stories about how homeowners insurance never makes one
"whole" again. But 2x the payout oughta solve that issue.

you can double insure, but i'd bet they'd only pay off one (one has to be
primary) and the other would cover the deductible. your contract typically
has something about other insurance in it, and to not tell one about the
other, is called insurance fraud. they all report to the same database for
covered claims against a house, so it's not like they won't find out about
it.