tony sayer

In article 0, mike
ring writes
John Rumm wrote in
:

If you are in the south, then there is also a problem with
"channelling" at the moment. This tends to occur during long spells of
high pressure weather. The effect is increase co-channel interference,
especially from French transmitters.

That's true, and my updated aerails don't help a bit.

However freeview is coming in perfectly, I'm not sure about the long term,
as I rarely use it, if my analogue signal is geed, as it usually is.

Now nearly all channels are unwatchable from bothe transmitters, but
freeview's fine.

However, when I've used it for better quality recording, I've never
recorded anything without some problem cropping up, so I'd only suggest it
if your analogue is poor

mike

I expect you must be near the south coast somewhere?. This lift has been
on the go for sometime now, the pressure has been around 1034 mb for
quite some time.

Bl**dy weather)
--
Tony Sayer