Mike Patterson

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 19:23:26 +0100, Andy Dingley
wrote:

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 18:06:50 GMT, dave in Fairfax
wrote:

Strikes me like a lousey idea.

If you're going to comment on this thread, please check that your
follow-ups are at least x-posted to news.groups, which is the correct
place to discuss RFDs. If they're not, then they can tend to get lost
from sight of the official process.

But yes, it's a lousy idea. I also _really_ don't like the idea of two
self-appointed moderators who don't even have real email address. One
is a lurker who has barely posted and the other is completely unknown.
Why not just call it rec.woodworking.me.me.me ?

I think we may just get an answer to the burning question "what if
they made a whiney net-nanny's group and nobody came?"

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin