Jim Yanik

"Bill" wrote in
:

*My* elected "representatives" don't listen to a word I have to say
about anything (like my request that they stop sending billions of
*our* dollars to foreign governments, etc.)...

I suppose you could try contacting *your* elected representatives, but
don't expect any action unless you are a large corporation which
donates a lot of money to their re-election campaigns, etc...

Sorry, but they have possession of your check book and they will write
any checks on your account they darn well please.

Because they have a CAREER as "representatives",instead of a temporary job.
(no Term Limits)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net