LFR

"Larry Bud" wrote in message
m...
While I hope everybody is well after the pounding Florida took again,
I have to wonder why we put up with the Federal Government paying for
natural disasters that occur year after year. If you can't afford
the proper insurance for the disasters that hit your area, MOVE.

We all know Florida and the Carolinas get hammered by hurricanes,
California has earthquates and forest fires, Oklahoma has tornados,
and those who live in a flood plane of a river get floods, and those
who live at the base of a volcano get covered in lava, yet tax payers
are forced to reimburse those people who CONTINUE to rebuild in the
exact same spot time after time, knowing those places will get hit
again in the future. Frankly, I'm tired of it.

I'm tired of paying the price for frivilous lawsuits because some people are
just too stupid to use common sense...or because they don't want to take
responsibility for their actions and are looking to have someone pay for
their stupidity.