Nightstar

Now, why didn't I think of that?!?

Don't you think if I knew how to do that, I wouldn't be on this newsgroup
asking this question in the first place? I would have already pulled the
f***er out and fixed it.

But, thanks anyway.

"Oscar_Lives" wrote in message

"Nightstar" wrote in message
m...
Ok, I've tried the silicone spray on the door, both sides, and no change
in
the squeak. This is really strange because, like I said, it was fine in
the
morning and when I came home there was the squeak.

Is it difficult to remove a dishwasher door? And if I did, what would I
look for to fix this problem?

Thanks, all!

PS. It's a KitchenAid, model # KUD101ILWH0

Quit dicking around and pull that ****er out of the cabinet and find out
what is making the noise and lubricate it properly. You are only
pussyfooting around with WD40 and silicone spray from the outside.

GIT ER DONE.