troubleinstore

"L" wrote in message

"troubleinstore" wrote in message

"John Rumm" wrote in message
L wrote:

We have recently noticed a big deterioration in the quality of one

TV
channel, this has happened to all 3 TV's in the house...is this

likely
to be
a TV arial problem?

If you are in the south, then there is also a problem with

"channelling"
at the moment. This tends to occur during long spells of high pressure
weather. The effect is increase co-channel interference, especially

from
French transmitters.

It also happens on the east coast around Scarborough and Filey
--
troubleinstore
http://www.tuppencechange.co.uk

View my items on eBay:-

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....include=0&user
id=yorkie_8&sort=2&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

Am in Warwickshire in the Midlands....it's really driving us nuts, but am
loathe to call out expensive TV arial company unless I'm sure that is what
it is.

Thanks for advice guys!

Where I live, in County Durham, the TV signals are so strong that I can pick
them up just by sticking a small jewellers screwdriver or a short piece of
wire into the center pin of the aeril socket. Give it a go and see if you
can still pickup the channels you are having trouble with.