DoN. Nichols

In article ,
Jacek Zagaja jzagaja-at-poczta.onet.pl wrote:
Don,

Oh -- I keep Java and JavaScript turned off for security reasons.
Are you sure that was not another URL? I backed up one layer and
found another one called "panorama" (or something like that), but I
could not see the panorama without enabling Java or JavaScript.

I'm sure, there is no another URL. This is just an applet. Nothing
more. So all in all I understand you have seen my panorama.

The original URL showed me only what appeared a brazed insert
threading cutter.

When I removed the last element of that URL, I backed up to a
page which offered several choices, including one labeled as a panorama.
When I selected that, I saw nothing -- but since I have Java and
JavaScript turned off, I would not expect to see anything, if it is