Ivan Vegvary

Thanks for all the above advice.
I did happened to have a gallon of spindle oil, so I used some of that.
Will change when stores open tomorrow.

Thanks,
Ivan Vegvary
"Ivan Vegvary" wrote in message
I need to fill the bottom of my Juki sewing machine with oil (approx. 1
pint). Need it today (holiday) because my daughter is leaving for college
and I promised her that I would make a slip cover for her club chair.
Obviously, holiday and everybody is closed. Can I use the "way" oil that

use on my milling machine and lathe (required metal content). Could I use
the "way" oil and then replace it later?

Is there anything special about sewing machine oil? Local Ace is open but

don't want to buy 20 small tins of "3-in-1" oil.

Fast advice appreciated. Thank you!!

Ivan Vegvary