Dan

Default Friend Needs Help Buying House - Advice?

Hi,

My friend needs help buying a house. Unfortunately, his financing won't
be approved for a week or so; the house could be sold by then. I will
NOT co-sign a loan so I am considering buying the house, charge him one
month's rent, then sell the house to him as he would have financing at
this point. What is the downside to doing this besides potentially
being stuck with a house I don't want? If there is any problem or big
costs I will have to pay for to buy and sell this house quickly? Any
advice is appreciated.

TIA,
Dan