Conrad Edwards

"Set Square" wrote in message ...
neil leslie wrote:

I've a small flat and the current bathroom door opens out into the
hall and meets the path of the open kitchen door. I'm thinking that a
solution would be a folding door to the bathroom, one that's in two
sections folding on a central hinge and make it open into the
bathroom. Space does not permit simply hanging the existing door so
it opens into the bathroom. Is this something I can buy off the
shelf, e.g B&Q, or would I need a joiner? Also, would it be possible
to make such a door by altering, i.e. sawing in half, the existing
door?

Thanks

I guess you could use either a bi-fold door, or one of the concertina
type
The next problem you will find is how to lock it when you are in there
- some sort of metal loop and bar arrangement?